HVAC Tune-Ups & Inspections in Kansas City
Trustworthy HVAC Technicians in Jackson & Johnson
Think about how often a car needs to be serviced to work properly. Similarly, your heater and air conditioner cannot work well if they are not regularly maintained. To extend the lifespan of our clients’ systems, our team offers trustworthy HVAC tune-ups and inspections in Kansas City. With 1st Priority Heating & Cooling and Construction, LLC, you can rest easy knowing that your system rests in experienced hands.
What Are the Benefits of an HVAC Tune-Up?
There are many advantages to regular HVAC inspections.
Just a few of the greatest benefits include:
- Fewer repairs, with the ability to catch problems early
- Better overall comfort, whether during summer or winter
- The ability to cut costs, since a maintained system uses less energy
- An extended lifespan, due to a reduction in how many times the HVAC system will need to be replaced
Signs Your HVAC System Needs an Inspection
How do you know if your HVAC systems needs maintenance? It is important to look out for clues that an inspection is necessary.
Some of the most common signs that it is time to have an HVAC system checked out include:
- Increased utility bills, on account of the system not working efficiently
- Bad odors of must, mildew, or mold growing in the vents or the ducts
- Poor indoor air quality
- Unusual noises, such as grinding, clanging, banging, or wheezing in the system
- Difficulty heating or cooling all parts of the home
- Increased symptoms of allergies, dry skin, congestion, or coughing
“I wholeheartedly recommend First Priority Heating and Cooling to anyone in need of heating and cooling services”Karis H.
“I will never go anywhere else for my HVAC needs.”Matthew T.
“The company personnel was very efficient and quick.”Linda J.
“They are professionals in every way. I recommend their service.”Joarvonia G.
“We will definitely be using them again!”Glenn J.
Generally, HVAC professionals suggest that heating and cooling systems should be checked twice a year (once before the summer and once before the winter). This will ensure that the unit is ready to go before the most extreme temperatures arrive. Of course, there are times when a system may require more maintenance. For example, the presence of construction dust, pollen, and pet dander can create the need for more frequent checkups. Our specialists at 1st Priority Heating & Cooling and Construction, LLC would be happy to discuss the best maintenance plan for your HVAC system.