HVAC Services in Clay County, Missouri
Residential and Commercial Services for Customers in Jackson, Johnson, and the Surrounding Areas
1st Priority Heating & Cooling and Construction, LLC is proud to offer Clay County customers all of the HVAC services they need to stay comfortable in any weather. We provide a wide range of residential and commercial heating, cooling, and construction services to homes and businesses in Jackson, Johnson, and the surrounding areas. We work quickly and efficiently to ensure that you and those you care about can achieve peak comfort at an affordable price, all while providing excellent customer service every step of the way.
We have the knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to complete any HVAC project - big or small. So, whether you’re looking for an all-new system or some minor adjustments, you can trust that our HVAC services team has all the skills and tools required to produce phenomenal results.
Get all the HVAC services you’re looking for by calling 1st Priority Heating & Cooling and Construction, LLC’s Clay County office at (816) 355-5971 today – start by requesting a free estimate!
Our Service Catalog
- Installations: If you need a new heater or air conditioner, we’ll help you find the perfect unit and get it installed correctly.
- Tune-ups and inspections: Concerned about your system’s behaviors and performance? We’ll let you know what’s going in inside your equipment and provide you with professional tune-up services.
- Commercial HVAC services: All of the great services that we offer our residential customers are also available to commercial customers, in addition to specialized services designed specifically to meet commercial needs.
- Troubleshooting and repairs: If you spot something in your system that concerns you, we’ll answer your questions and get everything fixed fast.
- Central heating and air services: Centralized HVAC combines power and efficiency to provide optimal comfort. Our team proudly installs, repairs, and maintains these systems for any customer that utilizes them.
- System servicing: Routine maintenance is important to anyone who wants to keep their HVAC system at peak performance. We provide regular service and care to keep things running effectively and efficiently.
- Duct cleaning: Our duct cleaning technicians can help you clean out dirt, dust, and other harmful particulates that may be hiding in your air ducts.
- New construction: If you’re building a new home or business, our team can ensure that it’s set up with the ideal HVAC system for your needs.
What to Do About Poor Indoor Air Quality
Indoor air quality, sometimes abbreviated to IAQ, is a measure of how clean and healthy the air inside a home or other enclosed space is. It takes into consideration the presence and concentrations of pollutants, such as viruses, bacteria, allergens, dust, mold spores, and other harmful contaminants, as well as temperature and humidity levels. Poor IAQ can affect our comfort and breathing level indoors, leading to allergic reactions, headaches, fatigue, and other physical ailments.
If you’re looking for convenient and affordable ways to improve the indoor air quality of your spaces, one of the best ways to do so is by keeping all of your HVAC system’s components clean and maintained. Regular duct cleanings and HVAC maintenance tune-ups target the dirt and dust build-up that occurs naturally within your system over time. They can also find and address any more serious issues, like mold growth, that may be developing out of sight. With these deposits taken care of, fewer particulates will circulate through your air supply, leaving you breathing better air.
1st Priority Heating & Cooling and Construction, LLC offers a selection of products and services designed to keep your air supply clean and healthy. Call (816) 355-5971 or reach out to us online today to learn more about our Jackson and Johnson services!